- Quickly navigate and search through large document collections
- Visualize models, query assets, and locations
- Allow multiple users to access information remotely
- View multiple file formats without additional software needs
How We Do It
You have paid for data from design and construction. We help you get the most value out of it. We plan and execute strategies to keep your building's dataset accurate and up-to-date as renovations and repairs occur.
With the only asset management solution that combines the simplicity of 2D with the power of 3D, SiteLine helps facility management teams effectively and confidently find the asset data, documents, drawings, and models, to solve any problem fast.
Turnover data is only accurate for a short time after your ribbon is cut on a new facility. We’ll help you keep up with the changes of your building and monitor its performance.
We Put Our Customers First
We bring managed services and software together to help you and your team. Choose a hosted, custom or integrated approach to empower teams to prevent downtime, save money and take advantage of Building Information Modeling (BIM).
VueOps integrates with your Document Management, Computerized Maintenance Management and Facility Management platforms. We help you develop standard building information requirements for capital projects and processes for collecting and extracting data including:
- BIM guide framework for designers and contractors
- Division 1 specification documents
- MEP and architectural assets
- Naming and data schemas